The pre-shredder can perform simple processing of bales and engines when cooperating with shredder lines. It effectively improves shredder line efficiency and maximizes output. It prolongs the lifetime of quick wear parts, reduces the replacement frequency of shredder hammers and grids. After pre-shredder processing, the shredder can run at the most economical energy consumption, saving electric power. It avoids flammable and explosive substances such as gas tanks and oil tanks from entering the shredder, reducing explosive risks and improving safety.
1. The shaft and shredder blades are specially designed, providing strong shredding force and making bales easy to shred.
2. Production and shredding size can be freely adjusted by adjusting the compressing blade.
3. It is driven by hydraulic pumps and torque motors, resulting in a small vibration load.
4. The shredder blades are made of special steel and undergo quenching treatment, improving their lifetime.
5. The PLC remote control system is adept.